Tuesday, October 4, 2016

World Card Making Day Project #1


Hello there.  

I'm sure everyone know that last Saturday 10/1/16 was World Card Making Day.

My family left town and gave me an opportunity to not only wash every
textile in the house but to play with my crafty stuff.  

I stayed mostly  at the Winnie and Walter blog as they always have some fun challenges

One of the first ones to catch my eye was the Pinspiration with Heather H. 






Isn't this a pretty cake.   

If you know me you would think that the flower 
would be my focus since I am a flower nut.  

But it was the colors that I drew inspiration from.  
I love the black and yellow on white.  

And I even surprised myself my creating this interesting
Halloween card.





I love an easy CAS card.

I stamped and embossed the tree and the circle that created the moon.

Used some washi tape to create to border
Added the sentiment in layers using Halloween die cuts sentiments from Tim Holtz.

Mounted it on white card stock to keep the clean look
and 
POOF.... quick and easy card.  


I have a few more project to share.
So keep a look out.


Teresa







I will be entering this card in the following challenges 


Winnie and Walter WCMD 2016 -Pinspiration with Heather H.




Simon Says Stamp Blog - Monday Challenge - Halloween 
Simon Monday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. I really love that tree! Wow!! Such a great design for this fun CAS card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on this card! I really like how it has traditional Halloween elements, yet you've made it fresh and modern by using yellow and black instead of orange. I also liked how you created the base of the card with the Washi. It came together wonderfully and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete