Friday, September 30, 2016

Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop - Take 5




Happy Friday all!

It has been one long week and I'm very glad I have a nice tall cup of coffee on my desk

Today is the last day for the Fall Coffee Lover's blog hop.  
I have set my own record this time.   
Five projects over seven days.  
I guess I had a lot of creative ideas just waiting to get out after the long break.

For today's project I worked on my goal of using up some scraps.  

The card base, border paper and even the globe have been floating around
my work space for a while now.  

I wanted to try something a little different with the embossed background.
I rubbed the some embossing ink and added gold embossing powder.  
This way the cups stand out and have a little bit of a grunge look.





I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment using plum color ink.  
The sentiment came from a set I from Richard Garay that I found at Hobby Lobby.

After I cut out the sentiment I used pop dots to give some dimension to the card.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects this week.   

Tomorrow is World Card Making day.
I plan on creating many more projects I hope to share in the coming week.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderful weekend. 

Teresa









I will be entering this card in the following challenges


Simon Monday Challenge Blog


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog





16 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed background. It's always fun to try something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background, Teresa! Such a fun design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite embossing folders! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you for reaching your goal with all these fantastic creations, Teresa!! And well done using your snippets! Thank you for your visit to me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the globe on this. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 cards in 7 days - what a great effort...hope you win a prize! I love the coffee cup background you've done...what a great embossing folder. The world is fab too - perfect for World Card making day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mix of products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks for linking up 5 awesome projects! Love the addition of the gold over the dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the embossed background--fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Background is amazing! Love the metallic look and dimension. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete