Sunday, September 25, 2016

Coffee lovers fall blog hop

Wow.... It has been a while.   
 I have not posted since May.  
I think it has been my longest break from crafting and blogging. 

I'm sure you know how life gets in the way.  
Nothing major.... Just teenager, husband, work stuff


It is sort of hard to get going again.  
But after sitting in my craft space for a while the creative juices started flowing.  

One of my first projects was this tag I made for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



I love this tea pot image and sentiment from Unity stamps.



I find making tags so much fun.  

You can add dimension without worrying about the project going into the mail.   

I know it is hard to see but the tea pot is popped up off the tag.  

I should have take a side photo.... but I was playing taxi this afternoon.  

I have more projects to share over the next couple days.  

Please come back to see what I have made.



Teresa





I will be entering this card in the following challenges




28 comments:

  1. This tag is so pretty. Despite the hiatus, you haven't lost your crafting mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full steam ahead for crafting! I love your tea kettle and all the layers and colors you have used on your tag! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute!! Love that teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! So glad to see you got a project done for the hop. It's a pleasure to stop by. Love your little tag and that tea pot is adorable. I know what you mean about blogging, I slowed down alot too because of my health. I do the hops because I love them so much, and post maybe once in a while for other things. I am still crafting something every day, just don't post it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is super cute! Love the wonderful floral border along the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great details on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty tag. Love the green tea kettle. Great layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....this is soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty... just love this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaahhhh!!!! Happy to see you posting again!!! Cute little tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute tag, love that tea pot and the trim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you found some time to get back to crafting - life really does get in the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa! Your blog needs a like button!!! There are so many that I'm in love with!! Punching the butterflies out of the embossing is genius, & the coffee pot tag ~ adorable! Just wanted to share some love ;) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. I will look into adding a Like button to the blog.

      Delete