Thursday, September 29, 2016

Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop - Take #4




Good Evening!!!
It is almost time to wrap up this fun hop 

As I hear it today is National Coffee Day.  Hope you enjoyed a good cup today

For my project today I wanted to use a little humor.  

I decided to give my cup a personality.  

I used my nice new cup stamp from The Greeting Farm to stamp the cup. 
I then added some arms and legs .



Next I stamped and colored the coffee cup and face on a separate sheet of paper.  
Used the handy die to cut the image out. 

 I also cut 3 more cups so that I could layer them to make 
the cup stand off the page and give the image dimension.

I then glued the stack onto of the previously stamped image 
so that the arms and legs fall behind the cup.

I cut the brown layer and only embossed the top half.  

The perk up is from the same Greeting Farm stamp set. 
It is stamped and embossed in gold
I then layered the banners and Stapled them onto the background.   

The arms, legs and face came from Your Next Stamp.

I have one more project to share for the Coffee Lovers Hop 

Five projects will be a record for me 


Teresa







I will be entering this card in the following challenges



http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog





17 comments:

  1. Ha! He is looking really frazzled. Needing that coffee. Cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! How can someone NOT perk up receiving it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great embossing folder, Teresa, and I love your cute coffee card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, the coffee cup dude is way too cute! perfect for the sentiment and obviously a brilliant entry in the fall coffee lover's hop, as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the punny sentiment on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness...That card it just too cute! The image makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww...that guy needs a coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and darling card! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete