Sunday, October 9, 2016

World Card making day projects #4

Happy Sunday,

What is your plans for today.  

While the hubby is watching football, I'm going to do some baking and maybe a little crafting.  

I am sharing my last project for the World Card Making day challenge.   
The challenge is Background Building with Shay.  

For this card I used these cool witches feet and legs to make my background panel.  
I just love this stamp.  It cracks me up every time I use it.  

I  colored the images using my alcohol markers.   I really would have loved to go black with the shoes but using black scares me a little.   Maybe someday....

I added a little sparkle to the star hanging  on the shoe string.  

I also stamped the little bats flying around.  





The sentiment really says I'm Feeling a Little batty but I did not want the I'm part.
to eliminate the word I used some Washi tape to cover the stamp when I inked it.
Then I removed the tape and stamped the sentiment.  



Thanks for stopping by

Teresa





I will be entering this card in the following challenges 


Winnie and Walter WCMD 2016 -  Background Building with Shay 




Simon Says Stamp Blog - Monday Challenge - Halloween 
Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Blog - Wednesday Challenges - Halloween Inspired 

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog








4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, the witches feet are really fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Teresa! Love the witches boots too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Teresa! Such a darling Halloweenie card! I love those colors and the paper is SOOOO CUTE! (not to mention that cute sentiment!) thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a nice comment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Halloweenie card, Teresa! I am commenting again on your card, because you visited my blog yesterday and left a beautiful comment. Thanks so much for your kindness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete