Friday, April 29, 2016

Growing in Unity Day Five




Happy Friday!!!!  

I can't wait to get the weekend started.

Sadly, it is my last day with Unity.

I hope you have enjoyed all of my projects this week.

I want to send a big Thank You to Unity for allowing me to share with you this week

and

All of the readers for their kind comments


For my last project I played with watercoloring.

Watercolor is a huge trend right now.
I have been enjoying watercolor 
I find that it is very forgiving
and there are lots of products on the market.

Some of my go to products are 
Distress ink
Twinkling H2O
Zig Clean Color Brush markers
And of course 
basic watercolor paints.

  I really can't say which one I like the best.  
But as for basic watercolor needs I like the Zig Clean Color Brush.  
They travel easy and clean up is awesome.

If I am looking for something with that sparkle, I go for the H2O's, 
which is what I chose for this project

I used the H2O's for both the background and the flower color.

This flower is two different stamps from the Spirit of Summertime KOM
I stamped and embossed the flower and stem before coloring them.

The sentiment is also from the Spirit of Summertime KOM.




See.... I told you that I can't resist the flowers.  

I'm like Dory....
 I don't need anymore stamps... Oh look a flower stamp....LOL


Well, all good things must come to an end.
I will announce the winners next week
~There will be two~

So don't forget to comment everyday to increase your 
chances of  winning some Unity of your very own.

If you missed the previous days, 
I have added a recap of the projects this week with links to get you there quickly








Teresa








I will be entering this card in the following challenges






25 comments:

  1. Love this sorry this is your last day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the watercolor background. I can't ever seem to get mine to look that nice. I am also a sucker for a pretty flower stamp! I can't pass them up. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Thanks for inspiring and creating all you did this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and simple. Thanks for showing us your incredible talent all week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is wonderful. I love the drippy, watercolor look. I've really enjoyed seeing your ideas this week....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the background and have been trying to play & experiment with it myself. Thanks for an awesome week of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This is stunning! I love watercolor backgrounds and you did an amazing job with this. I love the whimsical lines of the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe your week is over! It goes by so fast, doesn't it? Beautiful job on your watercolor cards! I must admit I'm still a little scared of watercolor. I need to learn to let go a little! I have some Twinkling H20's that I've never even used. You have inspired me to get in there and try again!

    Thanks for a great week!
    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love watercolour cards. Thanks for sharing all your projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has not been the bet of weeks. Even though I didn't comment-your creations have been a bright spot for me. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely watercolor. Beautiful creations all week Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. A lovely flower. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that flower is so adorable and sweet! LOVE the watercolored background and bit of shimmer. Thanks for an amazing week of Unity inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful,lovely,cute flower,it's so fabulous!Thanks for sharing your creations and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am with you on the stamp thing, you can not stop. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. real nice card. thanks for all the inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love the simple background, single bloom, and lovely sentiment. So well-done!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I like water coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Teresa! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful flower projects, but I am partial to this lovely blue bloom. Dreamy.

    ReplyDelete