Monday, April 25, 2016

Growing in Unity Day One


Good Morning!!!  

This is going to be a great week. 

 I am the the Growing In Unity Gal this week for the Unity Stamp Company.

I will be sharing a project each day.   And at the end of my featured week I will be giving away some Unity Stamp grab bags to a couple lucky readers.


The stamps I chose for this project came from the Spirit of Summertime KOM

I stamped the flip flop border using the border stamp from the kit and an Obre stamp pad.  

I went with a diagonal layout design and embossed the top layer of purple.

The sentiment is also from the Kit.  
 I first stamped it on a lined piece of paper 
but that did not work out because of the squished lettering of the sentiment.   
 I then discovered this blue paper in my stash and though it worked much better,  





Now for the what you have been waiting for.

How do you win some Unity stamps of your very own.

It is easy.  

Just leave a comment on my blog every day this week on my Growing in Unity post.

Next weekend I will pick two lucky winners to receive a grab bag of 25 stamps.

Thank you for dropping by.

I will be back tomorrow with another fun project.


Teresa








33 comments:

  1. Cute card! I live in flip flops & love purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! First off, the color, second: the diagonal layout, third: the flip flops in the ombre ink!! and last but not least: the bottom paper! Why, you may ask? Because I have that same paper and it is one of my favorites!! And yes, I do hoard it!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colors & I so love the flip flops. Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry in CA. April 25, i live in Ca. so i'm almost always in flip flops, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!. I am a flip flop girl for sure lol. Have quite a few. Love kicking off flip flops and walking through grass :). I even ran out with snow on ground in flip flops for trash cans lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the ombre flip flops and the black wavy border! Great start to you GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, I too live in my thongs (what us West Aussie call flip flops).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout. The waves splashing in watercolor and the great texture for sand! It's beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing and creating for us this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card.Joan
    joanshanks@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The purple, the flipflops, the diagonal design - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I agree. Great card and theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true! I love the colors you choose. I hope you have a great week GIU.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun with the ombre flip flops and the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my kind of card ... purple and flip flops. Doesn't get any better than that! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Summer round he corner and this is so fun!! Love the waves and flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fabulous card. Makes me think of the warm weather that is on its way

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous color combo and I love the embossing! Its the perfect pattern for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, that embossing reminds me of ocean waves and is perfect with the flip flop border. Congrats on your GIU week and I am just loving all your cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this card Teresa!! The diagonal banner on the front gets me every time. I know it's not hard to d but it looks hard! And I love the dry embossing on the purple paper! Beautiful card!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Late getting into the game, but wanted to stop by and see what you made to share with us. First, congrats for being a GIU gal!! Second, I love what you did with this card. The diagonal design and the dry wavy embossing is perfect for that row of flip flops and the sentiment. Great job! Can't wait to look at your other posts!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete