Sunday, April 3, 2016

HI




Hi!!!

Spring is is full swing here in California.  
Everything is so green and the flowers are blooming.  


I've been trying to make time to create more.
Hopefully that means I will be sharing more.


Today I have Spring card that I made for my cousin that is going 
through cancer treatment.  
I just want to brighten her day and I will be sending her cards frequently.  


For my project today I used some inspiration from the
 Magazine Monday's challenge at the Paper Crafters corner
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 138 Inspiration Piece (image)

 and the April challenge at The Greeting Farm 
 
http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png

And the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




I was inspired by the magazine cover. 
 Those blocks of color overlapping each other.  
I thought it would be a cool background.   

I tried a couple different groups of blocks
but settled on using only two.   

After I put most of the card together I felt the background needed something
I tried to stamp a couple flower images but messed them up...Ugh.  
So....  Time to embellish.   that is when I pulled out some flowers and covered my oops. 

I love the added flowers.  They give some more dimension.  
I also popped the sweet  Anya image off the background using pop dots.  




Thank you for dropping by


Teresa









I will be entering this project in the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp Blog - Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
The Greeting Farm - April Challenge - Bloom where you are  planted
Paper Crafter's Corner -Magazine Mondays - Week 138 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job!! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete