Monday, May 2, 2016

Growing in Unity week.... Winner announcement


Image result for winner cat


Happy Monday

I'm here to announce the winners of my week with Unity Stamp Company



Fist I want to thank everyone for the kind and inspiring comments left last week.


Now what you are waiting for..... 



The two lucky ladies are......


Amy E

and 

Sammi



Congrats!!!  

Please send me an e-mail (resatwo at sbcglobal.net) with your mailing information.

Didn't win some Unity this week??

Then head on over to 


She is the GIU gal this week.



5 comments:

  1. Love the kitty! Congratulations to the very fortunate winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much! I'll send you an email tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot thanks so much! Email sent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete