Saturday, October 11, 2014

World Card making Day with Winnie & Walter



Hello all....

Last weekend was World Card making day.  There were so many different challenges to participate in.   Winnie and Walter has called it world card making week.  YAY.  That is perfect for us working folks.   They posted many different challenges.  I had time to play in 4.  


The first challenge I choose was Unexpected Stamping with Kelly.

The basic rules..... Use your stamp in and unexpected way.   I stamped the card stock using the word  "Boo with white ink and then heat emboss.  I got my great color by using purple and blue Gelatos.  The Gelato color will wipes off the embossing with a damp towel.  I then stamped and cut out the ghost.  The sentiment background was also colored with my Gelatos 





I made this card for the Pattern Play with Shay challenge.  
The basic rules.... Ad some patterns to your card using stamp, die cuts, paper and/or tape.  I choose this awesome patterned paper covered in spooky frames and glitter.     I love the stripped background.  I just added the sentiment.   I love it when project come out so easy.  







The third challenge I choose is the Pinspiration with Vanessa

Rules..... Be inspired by this image

vanessa_pinspirationphoto


I choose to use the wood grain as my inspiration.  I found this grey wood grain paper.  Found some interesting scraps.... and added some flowers.  I am so happy to use up some of the scraps from the growing pile.




The last challenge I  choose was Sketched with Julie



WCMDsketch2014


I just receive my new Winnie and Walter stamps and had to ink them up.  I embossed the circle of leaves with gold.  I cut the flowers using some of my practice attempts from the H2O's.




That is all for me today.  I more projects to complete for Halloween and then to start those Christmas cards.  


Teresa




I will be entering card #1 in the following challenges

WCMD with Winnie & Walter -  Unexpected Stamping with Kelly.
Design Memory Craft - Take the Challenge #10


I will be entering card #2 in the following challenges

WCMD with Winnie & Walter - Pattern Play with Shay 



I will be entering card #3 in the following challenges

WCMD with Winnie & Walter - Pinspiration with Vanessa



I will be entering card #4 in the following challengs

WCMD with Winnie & Walter - Sketched with Julie



2 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous cards,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! Such a great post with your fun cards! I'm partial, however, to your card with the white embossed "boo's" on the background ... they look so whispy and spooky! Especially with the white ghosts in front. So glad you were able to join in so many of the Winnie & Walter challenges!

    ReplyDelete