Wednesday, October 1, 2014

GIU - Day 3




Happy Hump day.  

Today is day 3 of GIU.

Here are the links to Day 1 and Day 2 blog post if you missed them.  

Today's project made of more pieces of  testing techniques using Dylusions ink spray.    

For this background I stamped the image and heat embossed it with burgundy embossing powder. 

Using the Dylusions I sprayed yellow and then some pink colors.   
The result was the orange color.   

On some of my practice paper I stamped the flower over the color and heat embossed it with black. 

The image is Unity Moments In Bloom stamp set.  

 I made the frame for the image using two of my Spellbinders Dies.  

I finished it off with a couple rhinestones and the sentiment.  





Don't forget come back every day and leave a comment.  

At the end of the week I will be giving away 2 Itty Bitty stamps
 to one random person who leaves a comment.

  The winner could be from any day.  
So the more day's you comment means more entries.  


Thanks for taking some time out of your day to stop by.  

Teresa









I will be entering this card into the following challenges



24 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY AWESOME card Teresa!!!
    BEAUTIFUL flowers - LOVE the BURST of GORGEOUS colours around them, LOVE the fancy layers and background too ... PERFECT choice to use burgundy embossing powder to enhance the delicious Dylusions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks so much for being our GIU girl this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colours and love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your backgrounds!! this is awesome!! beautiful colors!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous colors and patterns in this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sprayed colors look terrific! I need to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! I love the background and the simplicity of the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! I love the fun flower design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to keep messing with those sprays.
    They are fantastic. The colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great background and I like the black embossed flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a beautiful background! The embossed image really stands out against all that color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, I love the diamond background. VERY cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, such yummy colors. Jumped right out of the gallery at me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card! The sprayed and embossed background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, yummy....more delicious, vibrant colors!! This looks so great with the black silhouettes against the colorful background!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's lovely. I like the bright colours and that you offset the frame. Lovely silhouette stamp Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just lovely! Beautiful bright colors for a sweet fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The techniques you used on this card are great! I don't deviate from my patterned paper for backgrounds very much. I need to start thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the colors, really great techniques there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dylusions ink make such an awesome background! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card and I love the background you've created with the sprays! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete