Sunday, October 4, 2015

Just a note.......


Hello all,

I've been trying to get back into the swing of crafting.   I took a break to take family time and get the back into the school schedule.  It has been very hard for me to get my head back into being creative.

Yesterday was world card making day.... so many challenges.... so little time.... And crafters block...

I worked many hours trying to get this card done.  The challenge is from Serendipity Stamps.... to create your own background.

I created my background color using H2O's.   Then stamped this beautiful butterfly from Serendipity stamps.  I used back embossing to give it some texture.    I then stamped the music in gold and embossed it with gold embossing powder,  

I just wanted to keep the remainder simple because the card will be mailed.  




Hopefully this will be the start of  breaking that crafters block...

Have a wonderful remainder of the weekend.

Teresa



I will be entering this card in the following challenges




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background! Love the contrast of colors with the butterfly! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely background! Love the colors & they really make that butterfly stand out. Thanks for joining us at Serendipity Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You did an excellent job blending your background colors and the little notes are a great touch. Love that floral butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! I love the contrast of the colorful rainbow background with the black fussy butterfly! Really stunning Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete