Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Birthday Bash




There seems to be many blogs celebrating their birthdays this month.  One of them is the Neat and Tangled blog.  They have been celebrating all month log with different challenges and guest designers.  

I used one of their free Digi-image to make this CAS card with some scrap paper from my scrap box.  

I thought there was too much empty space at the top so I added some sequins.  





I will be entering this card in the following challenges

Neat and Tangled Challenge #19 - Let's Eat Cake
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 












3 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is more. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the digi...super colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card! The sequins make it so festive! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete