Monday, February 9, 2015

Tweet Valentine.

Happy Monday!!!

Only a few more day's until Valentine's Day.  How do you celebrate?

My hubby and I really don't do much.... I can't bring myself to go out with the crowd.   I usually plan on making something a little more special for dinner or a fun desert.   I usually pick up a small gift for my son.  Now that he is a teen it might be another gift card to 7-11.  He loves to stop in after school to get a treat.

Today I want to share another Valentine I made using this cute little chick from Paper Smooches.  I am so in love with their stamps.  I only have two sets and I can't wait to pick up some more.  The images are adorable and the stamps/dies work very well together.  







Stay tuned... I will be sharing some more of my Valentines this week.  
Have a wonderful day...

Teresa




I will be entering this project in the following challenges.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete