Monday, December 9, 2013

PYC Challenge #10 - Christmas


Happy Holiday's everyone!!!



Today marks the beginning of a new challenge at the Parade Your Crafts Blog.  


Challenge #10 is Christmas.  

My projects for the challenge is set of tags.



I went with the non-traditional colors after seeing my paper pack from the Paper Parade 

I received Echo Park's Happy Holiday's collection + Sticker sheet + a sheet of Pink glitter Paper.

I used the stickers from the sheet to make the focal point of all of the tags.  
I removed the sticky back by using a little corn starch.  You could use baby powder too. 
Then I used the pop dots on the stickers to give each tag some dimension.   

I wanted my tags to also be the note card for my packages.  
Each tag is folded just like you would a card so that you can put a message inside. 

The strip of paper I started with is 2-1/2" x 9.    





Now it is your turn to show us what your new Christmas creations.  
he Challenge will be running for two weeks.  

Teresa




I will be entering these tags in the following challenges



1 comment:

  1. Teresa your tags are adorable , I love the un conventional colors you chose , my wrapping paper for my presents are these colors , thx for the inspiration : )

    ReplyDelete