Monday, June 24, 2013

Use What You Have


Hello there!!!  Today I want to post a card I made for the Sweet Stamp shop Use What you have Challenge.  I am really enjoying this challenge because it is giving me a new look at some of my old stuff.

This weeks challenge is ribbon and punches.  Since I am an active Fiskateer I have quite the collection of Fiskars punches.  So I choose to open a storage box I have not looked at in a while.





And then there is my drawer full of ribbon.





And here is the card I made with the doily punch.  I lined the back with some orange paper and added some pearls to the center of the doily.  The stamp is from Market street stamps.    Since I have been struggling with some creative ideas the card came out  pretty simple.  maybe my mojo is returning because as I look at the photo I see I could have added some braids to the end of the ribbon to give it some more layers.  




There is still one day left to enter into this challenge.  Why don't you join us.  

I will be entering this into the following challenges
Sweet Stamp Shop - Use What you have Challenge #6

1 comment: