Monday, February 18, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday 2-15-13



I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It was we had a warm sunny weekend here in Northern California.  It was nice to open up the house and bring in some fresh air.  Though as I understand it, winter will be returning this week.  

Between birthday parties and playing taxi for my Son and his friends I found some time to play with the Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm .  This weeks challenge is To DIE for.  The Greeting Farm just released some new stamps with die cuts.  I can't wait to get my hands on their new products.  

For this card I used one my favorite images from the Greeting Farm, Riley.  My die cuts are the circle (Sizzix) and the scalloped circle (Spellbinders).  



Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. This is super fun! Great layout! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete