Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Great Impressions





This week I have been focusing on Valentines day cards for a wonderful cause.  It the the "Cards From the Heart" Card drive.  Winter has been doing this card drive for 4 years.  She will be sending off all of the cards she receives to Children's hospitals around the country.  I discovered the card drive last year and was able to send off quite a stack.  She will be accepting cards until January 30th.  Check out her blog here.



This is one of the cards I made for the card drive.  I used the card sketch from the January challenge at the Great Impressions Blog.   I really did not have a Great Impressions stamp that would work for the Valentines day theme.  I wish that I did because I do love there stamps.  Also, I did not add any small embellishments because the cards are going to children of all ages.

I hope you find a little time to participate.

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card using the sketch in our challenge Teresa-a great card for a child of any age-thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete