Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crafter's Compainion - Challenge Post #2

I am having a crafty weekend.  I have been competing projects right and left.  I know 3 post in one day is a record for me.   

I once again have another card for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog.  The challenge is Fall colors.  You still have a couple day's to get your project in.  They are giving away a great prize this month.


Visit the Crafter's Companion Store


This time I used my Strawberry Kisses - Flower Power stamp as the focal piece.  


Hope you have had a crafty weekend too

Teresa


2 comments:

  1. Super cute Teresa!! I'm glad you found time to make another project for our challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!! Good luck! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete