Friday, January 29, 2021

Growing in Unity - Day 5

 




Happy Friday!!!  

The weekend is upon us and I hope you have some fun plans.

Today is my final day with the Unity Stamp Company.

I hope you have enjoyed all of the my projects this week.

For my final project I used images from the Handmade Valentines set.





This is been my most used stamp set from Unity.

 For this card I stamped and embossed the background in gold.  Using blending brushes I blended distress inks to create the background color I was looking for.   

 I then stamped the heart and embossed it with aged gold embossing enamel. The enamel embossing gives the wax stamp effect. 

  I filled in the negative area of the heart with red glitter.  

The white background paper is an embossed textured textile paper.

 I love the old world feel that all of the combined elements.  

By not adding a sentiment I can use this as a  Valentines day or a wedding card.


I want to send a big thank you to all of you who have left sweet and inspiring comments on my blog.


If you missed any of the previous day projects I posted links below.

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4



Remember....... 
At the end of the week I will pull 2 lucky names to win a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

Winners will be picked early Monday morning and will be posted to my blog by the end of the week.

Please be sure to comment every day and leave me a way to contact you.

Thanks for spending the week with me

Teresa 

17 comments:

  1. I like your card. I do not recall this stamp set but I am going to look for it. You have provided nice cards all week. Thank you!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that textured background paper you used... it makes a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textures on this card! Very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture variations and the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all and the hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the different techniques you used on this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all of the textures. Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much rich textures! I love this! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card! I so love all of the different textures that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love all of the textures on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The use of all those textures is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the idea of making this into a wedding card! You have given us a great week!! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the details in this one. The distressing is my favorite!! You did awesome for your week in Unity!!! So glad you got to do it this year. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete