Thursday, January 28, 2021

Growing in Unity - Day 4

 



Good morning everyone.

This week is flying by.  I can't believe it is Thursday already. 

Only a couple more post left for my week with Unity.  


Today I am going to continue with the Valentine theme.

I chose this fun stamp from the set

  A Summer Story 






For this card I decided to layer the cute little cup so that the image pops off the card and gives a lot of dimension.  

I stamped 4 images.  One on the card, two for the cup and one for the lid.  

I colored using each layer just so that if any layer was exposed you it would see color.  

I then fussy cut the cup out on two of the images and fussy cut the lid out of one of the images.  I did cut the straw off the lid so that it would appear to be behind the lid. 

 Then I glued all of the layers together.  

I then added a little glitter to the whipped cream,  

The "Be my Valentine" sentiment is from the Unity set  Handmade Valentines.


If you missed any of the previous day projects I posted links below.

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3



Remember....... 
At the end of the week I will pull 2 lucky names to win a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

Please be sure to comment every day and leave me a way to contact you if your name is chosen.

Thank you for coming by

Teresa 




22 comments:

  1. I'm behind on your posts this week! I'll be going back after seeing this cute Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. A perfect valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this card is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Valentine card! You have such a lot of pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card with the doodles around the edge. I bet those layers look really great in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be your Valentine if I can have one of those yummy peppermint mochas! lol Really cute and delicious looking. The whipped cream looks great with some sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking card! So perfect for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cup! It’s so relevant always. Great CAS card!
    Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! ❤️

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stamp and you created an awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I like the way you layered the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started getting the KOTM in 2017..now I have added this set to my wish list! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete