Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Growing in Unity - Day 3

 


Happy Wednesday!

It is day 3 of my week with Unity Stamp Company

For my project today I used images from the

  Delightfully Dainty stamp set




This is a charming little set




The businesses in our community are collecting Valentine's Day cards for the local Senior centers. 

This card and many others will be making it into the collection.  

Valentine cards are one of my favorite cards to make. 

I used to make many for a children's hospital card drive.  But the wonderful lady running that drive has has some life challenges and has not been able to sponsor the drive the last few years.  

I've been playing with some of the new ink blending brushes and blended a little bit of the blue sky behind bicycle.  

 I then colored in the sun and added a layer of glitter to the clouds to give it a little sparkle

The "Be Mine" sentiment is from the Unity set  Handmade Valentines.

I hope you are finding time to make some Valentines Day Cards of your very own.


That is all for me today.

If you missed any of the previous day projects I posted links below.

DAY 1

DAY 2


Remember....

I will be featuring projects all week.  
At the end of the week I will pull 2 lucky names to win a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

Please be sure to comment every day.

Also be sure to leave a way to contact you

Thank you for stopping by.

Teresa 


23 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so fresh and happy. It reminds of the carefree days of riding my bike in the country. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the rounded corners and all the other great details

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this card... and I just added this stamp set to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I haven't started Valentine's cards yet. I've been working on clean my craft desk of partially finished cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute valentine! Love this little set! I haven't seen it before. Such great graphics in it. I too am making valentines for seniors that our District's State Senator is personally taking to the nursing homes in her district. My goal is 50 but if I get on a roll it may be more. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card and well done you for helping out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaarguh!! That kit has been on my wish list for so long! I should have got it at the last 50% off sale! What a adorable card!!
    Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful card this is! Love that you made it a Valentine card. This is a darling stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome little card! Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWWWW what an adorable looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet scene! I love the images in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clean and simple card! Love your sense of color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card. So nice of you to share your cards with Seniors!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this little scene. Another kit I overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute stamps and I love what you did with them!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  18. So creative! Love the layout on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love valentines that aren't smothered in hearts! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it!! this is a really nice card. the person getting it will agree and love it too.

    ReplyDelete