Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Growing in Unity - Day 2




Good Morning

I'm here for day 2 of my week with the Unity Stamp Compan


For Today's project I mad a card using 
   an image from the She Found Joy kit





Anyone that knows me can say I am obsessed with flowers. 
This kit was a must have,  

  I first stamped and embossed the image using copper embossing powder.  
I then colored in the flowers with water color pins then used a little water to 
blend the bottom of the flower.   

I chose to layer the sentiment die cut multiple times to add more dimension to the card.  
Then framed the image with copper paper.

I just love the color of this woodgrain background.  I thought it was perfect accent for the copper color



Remember....... 
At the end of the week I will pull 2 lucky names to win a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

Please be sure to comment every day.

If you missed my Day 1 post you still have time to comment


Thank you for stopping by.

Teresa 


25 comments:

  1. Love the color of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love e tbe simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty they glow! I love the copper accents. It is a great warm and rustic feel to go with the background. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Awesome color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card, especially the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I’m shocked that kit hadn’t stood out to me before. It’s a good one! Love the colors you used!
    Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous!! I love the copper embossing powder as well as the paper ... and yes, perfect with the woodgrain BG & colors to match your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors of the flowers and the copper embossing powder, the background paper is the perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and I agree, great pairing of the copper with that background! This KOM is going on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the copper embossing powder! You really have combined papers and colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! Love using stamps from KOM's. Love the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEEEEEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL card! I so love that background and how it matches those flowers so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love floral cards and this is awesome! You have some great older Kit of the Months that I need to go back and see if I "need" them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. That kit is actually on my wishlist, so I love seeing it in use.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great coloring!This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yup. Your obsessed with flowers. I love these types of flowers because you can do so much more with them. Very Pretty card Teresa!!!

    ReplyDelete