Monday, February 26, 2024

2024 Growing in Unity - Day One

 



Happy Monday my crafty friends.

I am excited to be the GIU gal this week.  

 I've been very busy with daily life activities and have not been able to spend a lot of time crafting.  It was very nice to be able to dust off the supplies and create some projects to share with you. 






For today's project I chose to use an image from the Open Sky, Deep Ocean KOM.  
This is such a lovely set. 
The flower is nice and large.  It is perfect for a 5" x 7" Card layout.

I colored the image using alcohol markers and chose to add a little sparkle.  
 I used some chucky black glitter for the flower's center.  





I found some fun paper in my stash to add some color to the background. The sentiment is one that was included in a grab bag I purchased from Unity.  I'm not sure which set it is from.

Be sure to head over to the Unity Stamp Company and see what other 
fabulous images they have to offer. 


Now for the fun stuff.  

 There is a giveaway.
  
Please leave a comment every day and the end of the week I will choose a couple of lucky winners to receive a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

And if Blogger is being a booger.  
Leave your name in the comment so I can include you in the drawing.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Teresa






37 comments:

  1. I love this card! The colors are bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The edge border is awesome, something I've never done but now will be sure to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love these clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! The colored stripes are the perfect addition!!
    Jenni S

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Spring is in the air and your card is like a beautiful piece of spring! Teresa D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean look of this card - really showcases that flower. (Somehow my name got published without a comment above. So tried again)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card has Spring written all over it!! Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful
    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card. I love Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous. Jean marmo. Mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bright sunshiny card! Love the colourful edge too!!💛

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sweet flower! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. I like the variety of stamps in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - love the coloring and subtle sparkle. Jan Vint - janvint55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty, pretty card…love the sparkle and the background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! I love sunflowers!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous KOM you used on this darling card. I could see making a whole note set with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card. Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love the bright yellow flower and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely flower! I like the pattern paper strip on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful card. I love all the sparkle ❤️ I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card! I love the layout and the colorful printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is lovely, love the bright colors! Stephanie Serrano- sserrano22 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty and sunny! Love the sparkle you added to the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty and cheerful. Great job with the alcohol markers. (sue nagata)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this cute little flower and the design on the side just pulls it all together. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card will make someone's day! A very "happy" sunflower, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great composition especially with the color on the side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the happy flower! The colors in the border just make you feel good!
    Jodie Powers

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a pretty card and I love the flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Perfect choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete