Thursday, February 29, 2024

2024 Growing in Unity - Day 4

 


Good morning my crafty friends.  

I hope you have been having a wonderful week.  

My time with  the Unity Stamp Company is almost over.

Do you have favorite color?  

If you know me, mine is purple.... purple everything.  

With that being said, I could not go a week without using purple in my project.  



I just love this paper, especially the floral piece.  I actually did not want to cut it at all.   

But paper must be used, so, I wanted to make the paper be the star of my card. 

Unity has so many wonderful sentiments.

The sentiment is from the Moments in Bloom set  


This is a great set if you are do not like to color images.

For the sentiment I embossed it using purple embossing powder. 

And then used some die cuts for the shapes.

Very quick and easy.


Remember there is a giveaway.
  
Please leave a comment every day and the end of the week I will choose a couple of lucky winners to receive a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

And if Blogger is being a booger or have an unknown comment, please,  
leave your name in the comment so I can include you in the drawing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Teresa


24 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Purple is not a color I use often but this paper is really nice. Agree that Unity has great sentiments.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this plum color and the quote! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the delicate floral paired with the bold juicy purple paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paper choices and that stamp set! It's a great one to use. Thanks for the reminder to use it again. (I don't like cutting up my pretty papers either!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple polka dots, th dainty flowers, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love evens out this card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the purple! Great sentiment and paper choices! Purple isn't a color I think to use very often, but I do like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty, love te sentiment and scalloped edge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That floral paper you used is so very pretty! Great card (I have this set & love it). Purple is my favorite color as well. Any shade! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Great use of your paper stash. Purple is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! I love the patterned paper and the dark purple color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. Such great colors. Jean marmo Mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! ,y favorite color is purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Purple is also my favorite color. I like the pattern papers you used and the lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty. I need to remember to pull out my patterned papers more often. Especially on the days I don’t feel like coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, and my mom's favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the feel of this card. Very pretty.
    Jodie Powers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! Just that floral paper is worth framing. This card is beautiful! There is beauty in simplicity! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh, I love this so so much. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love purple also. Great job. Thanks for the inspiration - I even have this set. (sue nagata)

    ReplyDelete
  23. AnneMarie SpalsburyMarch 4, 2024 at 8:24 AM

    Love the purple and vintage vibe to this card! So pretty 😍

    ReplyDelete