Wednesday, February 28, 2024

2024 Growing in Unity - Day 3

 

Happy Wednesday.  

Hope you are having a great week.   


For my project today I have two card layouts using the same image.  

 I could not decide which one to share. 

When stamping I usually stamp more than one image, 

This way I have so I have multiples to color.  

I can either use them for the future or have a throw away one for those coloring errors. 


 


The owl image comes from the True Colors kit.

This kit is my favorite of all of the kits in my stash. 



I colored the image using alcohol markers. 

 I then added some dimension to the flowers using Nuvo drops.


It is hard to see but both the green and brown papers are embossed with leaves.  


And the Shine sentiment is a rub on.  Remember those.  I found a few in my stash.

The Hello Beautiful sentiment is from the Gather Love Kit




 


Remember there is a giveaway.
  
Please leave a comment every day and the end of the week I will choose a couple of lucky winners to receive a $20 credit to the Unity website.  

And if Blogger is being a booger or have an unknown comment, please,  
leave your name in the comment so I can include you in the drawing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Teresa



24 comments:

  1. The owls are so sweet! Love these pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! I love all the textures, layers, and the owl is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that owl stamp and the two different cards. Jean marmo mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cute cards! Love the colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls, and your cards are adorable! Pretty colors and not too cutesy. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable owl stamp and you created 2 great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't go wrong with an owl cards! Love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Haven’t seen this little owl before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these designs are fun! Keep creating and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister gave me this KOM and I have never used the owl. I am inspired by your pretty coloring to go and stamp her. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are so cute! That owl is adorable. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable little owl - I love the pink wings! Both cards are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, I really like the contrast on the darker card with your focal image; makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got this stamp as a freebie, never used it. Love all the layers in the first one. Both are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this owl is the cutest & prettiest one I've ever seen!! What a great KOM, too. Your cards are simple fabulous and oh so pretty for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards! The owl stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such sweet cards! I also stamp more than one image in case of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute owls! I like the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both stinking cute cards, and a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are so sweet.
    Jodie Powers

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these cards! Maybe its because I love owls! Great creativity! Whoever receives one of these cards is so lucky! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They both are adorable. I love how you added color and shading. (sue nagata)

    ReplyDelete