Friday, March 17, 2023

2023 Growing in Unity Day 5

 

Happy Firday!!! We made it through the week.  I hope you have some fun weekend plans.  

Today is my last day of my Growing in Unity post for 2023.   I am super honored to be a part of this group of lovely creative people.   

Thank you for all of the lovely comments.  

For my final post I am using the Turn Toward the Light set.  Why.... it's a flower of course and I love coloring sunflowers.  










For this card I went with the slim line design.  It is about 8.5" x 3.5".  I learned log ago not to make a card size until you have an envelope to fit.  Luckily I picked up some slim line envelopes on sale recently.

 For the coloring I chose to play with my watercolor pens with some more traditional color.  I left some splatters behind.  Though the splatter technique is something I need some practice with.  These turned out rather light.  

The word "Explore" is actually part of this pattern paper.  It is not a stamped image. 

I hope you found something inspiring this week.  

I will wait until Monday to pick my winners so you have time to comment all weekend.   

Here is a recap of  this weeks projects and links if you need to catch up









Have a wonderful weekend

Teresa



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Beautiful sunflower stamp. Thanks for a lovely colourful week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunflower card. Your watercoloring is good. Thanks for sharing this week!-Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty sunflower image! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp! Nice card & thanks for a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great stamps and you have used them to create beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri Cartwright KeeferMarch 17, 2023 at 8:12 AM

    Great card!! I really enjoyed your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card!!! The papers and everything go so well together. It's stunning!!! Great job on all your cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely slimline card! Love your layers to accent the beautiful sunflower! You've had a very inspiring week! Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!
    I LOVE the sunflower!!
    Silvia Haynes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card--your patterned paper is fabulous and that is a gorgeous sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card! You've inspired me this week to be braver about pairing patterned papers. Today's is a great example. Thanks for all you shared this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete