Thursday, March 16, 2023

2023 Growing in Unity Day 4



Hello there!!

I hope you are ending the week strong.

Today I am using stamps from the Slowly Turning Classic set.  


I was drawn to this set because it reminds me of my dad.  He loved his trucks and anything old-antique and classic.   I could see him driving this truck with a smile on his face and he would have it painted cherry red.  So... for today's project the truck is red.  LOL 



Sometimes I find it hard to find images for masculine cards.  This set is perfect for a masculine project and Unity has a good selection of images for your favorite guys.  

This time I went ahead with placing the sentiment.  It is great combo.  I worked out of my comfort zone a bit and combined a few different patters.

I also stamped this image on a gift bag.  I found that the best way to get a good image on an uneven surface is using a stamp press.  This way you can ink and stamp multiple times




Now it is time to start the day and head off to my real job.   Don't forget to leave a comment on each of my post this week to win credit to the Unity Stamp store.  And remember to leave your name if blogger is being a pill and making you Anonymous.    


If you missed the past days I have put the links below


Have a great day!


Teresa






15 comments:

  1. Love your card and those die cuts are awesome! This is probably one of my most used Unity Stamps!! I've even used it for sympathy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feeling this image invokes for a lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great truck! I would have made it red, too. Love the "ric rac!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! And I love the corresponding gift bag - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card!! A car will do it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous car and I love it red. Fab card design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your masculine card! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you plan on making me cry or smile.... Cause I did both!!! Dad would have loved driving this truck!!! With a big smile indeed. Awesome Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I really like how simple yet elegante the bag looks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you colored the truck for the card, and it looks great on the gift bag in black too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri Cartwright KeeferMarch 17, 2023 at 8:14 AM

    Awesome card, love the mixed patterns. I have this set, it's perfect for male cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card.
    I LOVE the stamped bag!!
    Silvia Haynes

    ReplyDelete