Tuesday, March 14, 2023

2023 Growing in Unity Day 2

 


Good morning!!!


Today is my day two with Unity Stamps for my Growing in Unity week.  

Take a moment to check out the Unity Store.  I'm sure you will find something you can't live without.  






Today I chose to use the Cuddlebug Giraffe Mini.  This is such a sweet little set.  I was drawn to the set because giraffe's was the them of my son's bedroom as a baby.  When he was about 5 we merged the giraffes into a safari theme.   When he was little it was so hard to find giraffe items and I still find myself being drawn into the images.  

I wanted to go pink with this image.  We now have a new Great Niece and I was thinking that this could be a good 1st birthday card... or even make it a new baby shower card.   That is why I did not use a sentiment.  

As you can see I used those scalloped circles again but this time I ran them through the embosser to give them some texture.  I love how they mimic the flowers but help soften the vibrant background pattern.  I did use pop foam to pop raise the image off the back ground as the embossed circles are bulky.  

I hope you enjoyed today's project.  And if you missed yesterday's project here is a link to Day 1.

Be sure you leave a comment each day.  I will be picking 2 winners at the end of my week to win $20 credit to the Unity store.

Have a wonderful day

Teresa












17 comments:

  1. Super sweet!! I LOVE the pink giraffe. I’m a mammographer so I radiate towards all things pink. Great card!!
    Silvia Haynes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable
    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a precious card! Love the detail of the scallop circles and that giraffe is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink giraffe! Such a cute card! Enjoy your new great niece! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri Cartwright KeeferMarch 14, 2023 at 10:38 AM

    Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and sweet card!!! That giraffe is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I have this stamp and haven't used it yet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! I love the layering and the adorable giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn’t love a pink giraffe?! So adorable! The scallop circles do match the paper perfectly! Great card!
    Shannon H - OlasMoonDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love that you colored the Giraffe in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cutie and it is so adorable in pink. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those scalloped circles go perfectly with that paper and your sweet pink giraffe! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! Perfect for a new baby or baby girl shower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable - your card and that sweet giraffe.

    ReplyDelete