Sunday, September 7, 2014

Halloween is coming......



It's September.... And that means it is time for me to get my craft on with Halloween cards.   I love Halloween.  Maybe even more than Christmas these days.  It is such a fun time of the year.  You get to be a little crazy and have loads of fun doing it.


Last year Halloween was an odd day for us.  My husband was in a car accident the afternoon of Halloween.  Even though he was not hurt badly we still need to visit the ER to be sure there was no major injuries.  He was a champ though and waited till we prepared our son for the nights festivities.  Now that he is older, the years are numbered on our son going out trick-or-treating.   Luckily his best friend's Mom took him for the evening while we tended to our other issues at the ER.   Can you imagine going to the ER on Halloween.

Here is our Zombie.  Thanks to my Tim Holtz ink refills we got that dirty look to a bright white shirt.


As for my card.  I went with the Lawn Fawn "Hoppy Halloween" stamp set on some water color paper.   I used my colored pencils to color in the background.  Glitter on the stars and moon.  





I'll be back to share some more of my cards soon.

Have a great week.

Teresa






I will be posting this project on the following blogs

Lawnscaping Challenge blog - One Layer
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It Challenge
Great Impressions - September 2014 - Get your Spook On

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Just too cute!! Love your zombie too! :) Glad your hubby was ok!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's time for halloween already! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! This is darling! LOVE the sweet image and the punny sentiment--awesome! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete