Monday, September 22, 2014

Boys


Happy Monday!!!  

I can't believe it is almost October.  However,   I am glad we are moving out of summer.  Summer in my area... Northern California....  can get very warm.  And after a while I can't wait for those warm days and crisp nights.  We also are in desperate need of rain.   I'm sure you have heard about our drought and now this very large fire in the mountains close to home.  

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I was out of boy themed cards.  Shocking.... LOL.   

Now every time I sit down to make some cards, I try to make at least one that is boy themed.

This image is from The Greeting Farm (WS-Logan).  This is one of my all time favorites.  It reminds me of my son.  Starting in a couple weeks he will be hiding in his hoodie every morning on the way to school.  He lives it one all winter long.    The Sentiment is from The Alley Way.  I like it with this image because it is perfect for the teenage boys.  Simple design to use up some scraps.     




My blog is going to be busy the next couple of weeks, so stop in frequently.   


Teresa



I will be entering this project into the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment