Sunday, March 26, 2017

Perk Up




Hello there.

Hope everyone is well.  

There is a lot of fun activities going on around blog land these days.


Spring Hop 2017



I have worked on a few projects for this hop to share.


For my first project I wanted to make something a little masculine because I wanted to combine the project with a challenge from the Rubbernecker Stamps.

For me this one was easy.   
At Christmas I picked up this great truck image. 
 It is a Christmas set but I thought this truck would be very useful.   
I did use it on some Valentine day cards.  

The cup image and sentiment is from the Greeting Farm.  

I just love the though of this old fashioned truck showing up with that giant cup of coffee.
Especially on Monday morning.  



Hope you find some time to hop.  


Thanks for dropping by

Teresa 




I will be entering this project in the following challenges
Spring Hop 2017












11 comments:

  1. Too funny! Reminds me of our pastor's "water bottle" - must be a two - quart one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Teresa!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Masculine feel and bold image, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I want a coffee THAT size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!!! Such a cute and funny card!!! Love it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun! That has me chuckling. One big cuppa there!

    ReplyDelete