Sunday, June 21, 2015

Magazine Monday's Week 104

Happy Sunday!!!  

Hope everyone is having a good Father's Day.

I squeaked in a little time to make my project for the 




Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 104 Inspiration Piece (image)



This is an interesting cover.  Loads of inspiration.

When I first started thinking about the direction I would go 
the first thing that came to mind was Ladybugs.  

But the final project went another direction.

Besides Ladybugs I was inspired by the flowers going around the models face.

 I like the whimsy feel of the flowers.

I went with the pink/blue green colors.




For this card I stamped the flowers around the edge of watercolor paper.  
I the water colored the flowers and the background.  

When stamping the sentiment I smeared the ink.  To fix it I re stamped on green paper and glued it over the top.  Then outlined it in black it.  

thanks for stopping by


Teresa





2 comments:

  1. This is so fun and love the blue shading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I have the stamps, now the inspiration. Thank you

    ReplyDelete