Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine

Happy New Year all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.   

I started my New Years off with a cold.  Yuck!!   That is partly why I have been quite around here.  

The other reason I have been neglecting my blog is that it is Valentine card making season for me.  for the last 4 years I have been making cards for Winter's Cards from the Heart  card drive.  This is a wonderful event.  Winter will be sending the cards off to Children's hospitals around the US.  If you have a moment, check out her blog.

The deadline is getting close so I have been spending every free moment working on cards. 

Today, I am taking a short break to share one of the cards.  





For this card I pulled out a bunch of my dies.  
The Polaroid and heart die is from the Greeting farm.  I use this heart  is one of my favorites and I really put it to use this time of year. 

The papers I choose is some of my favorites from Authentique Paper.  

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope to be back tomorrow with another card to share.


Teresa





I will be entering this card in the following challenges




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the papers you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa!
    You're warmly invited to come play along with us! Word Art Wednesday has weekly Anything Goes Challenges with GREAT prizes every week. We hope you will join us here:
    www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete