Monday, September 30, 2013

PYC Challenge #5 - Fall








 Parade Your Crafts Blog Challenge #5..............FALL


Wow!!!  I can't believe that we are are at Challenge #5 already.   Time is just flying right by.  I know some parts of the country is still warm but here in Northern California the weather has been perfect.  We are expecting mid 70's all week.  The trees are already turning colors and it is really starting to feel like fall.  



In my package from The Paper Parade I receive the Autumn Harvest from Reminisce and a sheet of Autumn glitter paper.  This collection is full of deep fall colors.  

When I saw the paper I instantly though about our first trip to Apple Hill which is a fall tradition for many if you live anywhere near the Sacramento valley.   So, as you can see I am very far behind on scrapping my photos.  Maybe one day I will catch up.  

I choose two of the brown sheets.  The colors are different but I felt that they worked very well together to create a two page layout.  I used a total of 4 sheets of  paper to complete the layout.  I aslo used some of the coordinating stickers.  I love the tabs.  The leaves are cut using one of my older Sizzix dies.





With some of the scraps I created this card.  I really love the glitter sheet but I did not find a way to incorporate in to the layout.... but I found a spot of the card.  




I hope you find some time in the next two weeks to enter a project in our challenge.  

Thanks for stopping in.  

Teresa





I will be entering this card in the following challenge

Simon Says stamp challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fall is full of warm colors and I totally love your layouts and card , I love your creative inspiration on Fall .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa: I have hopped on from Parade Your Crafts!! Your card as well as the scrapbook layout are perfectly done with fall colors. I loved the papers you have used!!

    Love
    Divya
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall layout, Teresa and love your beautiful card, too! Looks like your son had a fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is wonderful and so is your card! I love all the fall colors and patterns that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,
    You have made a beautiful double pager...love the autumn feel on your pages and you card is smashing too. TFS :) Would love to invite you to my blog whenever you get the chance, thank you,
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete