Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A cute little bean

Happy Hump Day!!  

Every time I say that I think of that camel commercial where he is going through the office saying "who can tell me what day it is?"  or something like that.  

It was a crazy Tuesday so it was nice to sit down and do some crafting.  

While I was browsing the isles at Jo-Ann's I cam across this beautiful summer paper embossed with the sun.  And can you believe it.... it was only 10 cents.  Of course I picked up more that one piece.  

I am starting to embrace the square card idea.  Square cards seem to have more room to fit extra embellishments.  Though on this card I didn't want to cover up that cool sun though.  




Thanks for stopping by

Teresa


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm - FFF - Anything goes
Great Impressions Blog - August Challenge - Square Card


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable!! Super cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete