Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Purple Card.

Time to learn sometime more about me.  Purple is my most favorite color.

When I was 5 and my parents purchased our new home, my Mom wanted to know what color I wanted my room to be.  Purple was my answer of course.  But to my disappointment my Father refused to paint the wall purple.  To this day I never let him live that down.  Now the funny part to the story is that my parents made sure that the carpet, curtains, bedding and even the toy box was purple.  But to this crushed 5 year old..... the wall still needed to be purple.  LOL.

Guess what I have today.... a purple wall in my bedroom.  And my husband is the one who painted it for me.

Today's card definitely right at home with me.  I used the Unity sketch 04 as my inspiration.






The flower and sentiment stamp is from Unity and I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the images.



Oh yeah.  Then I made this tag.  Surprise... It is purple. 




I will be entering the card in the following challenges

Spectrum Noir - May challenge - Purple 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog - Anything Goes 





1 comment:

  1. Love your purple creations! That card is just gorgeous and I love the big flower on the tag. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete