Friday, March 15, 2013

March Great Impressions & Spectrum Noir Challneges



I think this is going to be a record month for me completing challenges.  I just love participating in different challenges to help me grow as a card maker.  I have learned from each challenge.  Some of my projects turn out as planned and others just turn out ok.

This card I made for the Great Impressions March challenge.  The challenge is "Green" .  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I am rather please with the results.

I am also going to enter this card in the Spectrum Noir challenge   The challenge there is "Spring"


There is still  time to participate in both challenges.  I have made sure that there is a link to both challenge blogs.

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. this is such a pretty card Teresa-you have colored this image wonderfully-thanks for playing along in the Great Impressions Stamps March "green challenge".

    ReplyDelete