Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day


Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

I hope everyone has had time to get crafty.  There are lots of challenges going on in cyber land celebrating today.   Many of them are running through the weekend some even into next week.


This card I made combining two challenges.  One is the Play Date Cafe.  That is the color challenge.  The other part of my inspiration came from the CASE Study Challenge Blog.









I choose to emboss both layers of  card stock.  The flower is my new Sizzix die.  And the flower is really more magenta then pink but out of the camera it looks more pink.














I am entering this card into the following challenges

Play Date Cafe Blog - It's Color Splash time
CASE Study blog - Challenge #139

2 comments:

  1. This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo, the black really makes an impact! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete